About Us

About MVW Roofing

Reliable roofer serving Tifton, Sylvester, & nearby

A damaged roof can cause major problems to your home, including interior water damage due to moisture issues, energy efficiency problems, drafty, uncomfortable rooms, and more. But there is no reason to worry. MVW Roofing has been helping Southwest Georgia residents with their commercial and residential construction and roofing needs since 2011.

We provide the best products, expert craftsmanship, and reliable customer service to create a strong roofing system designed to protect your home for years to come. Our expert roofers are also insured, OSHA certified, and professionally trained in modern roofing techniques to provide the best service possible.

If you are in need of a roof inspection, roof replacement, or roof repairs, MVW Roofing is here to help. Your home is your safe space, keep it protected by taking advantage of our free inspections and estimates in Albany, Sylvester, Tifton, and nearby areas.

Why choose MVW Roofing

Before Roof Repairs in Greater TiftonAfter Roof Repairs in Greater Tifton
  • Been in business since 2011
  • High-performance asphalt shingles & roofing materials
  • Leak-proof roofing & lasting craftsmanship
  • Professionally-trained & OSHA certified roofers
  • We offer free roof inspections & service estimates

About the owner

MVW Construction owner, Mitch Willis started in the construction industry at 14-years-old, working as a carpenter and laborer through high school. He continued this work on the weekends for a local construction company while in college and earned a degree in industrial systems technology at 21. After, he started a career as an Engineering Technician in the Facilities Engineering Department at the Albany Marine Corps Base.

While at the marine base, Mitch continued to work as a contractor on the side and even started MVW Roofing in 2011. After 11 years, he decided to switch his position at the base to a firefighter, giving him more time to focus on his business.

Eight months later, Mitch learned that he had to medically retire as a firefighter after figuring out that he needed a pacemaker. This gave him even more time to devote to his business, earning a state residential general contractors license at 29-years-old and a light commercial state license 3 years later. He has now been a custom home builder and roofer for 5 years and has been providing commercial contracting services for local and federal government agencies for 2 years.

As the owner of MVW Roofing, Mitch is responsible for employee management, project management, and estimating job site meetings. He enjoys building relationships with his customers and creating a positive reputation for his company. He loves the construction business and helping homeowners!

In Mitch's spare time, he enjoys golfing, fishing, and doing anything his wife and three children want to do. He spends 60% of his free time with his family and the other 40% doing projects for his wife around the house.

Schedule a free roof inspection & service estimate!

When it comes to creating a strong roof that you can count on, trust MVW Roofing. We have been helping Southwest Georgia with their commercial and residential roofing needs since 2011, providing top-notch roofing materials, reliable customer service, and lasting craftsmanship.

To get started, schedule a free roof inspection and service estimate today! We offer roof repairs, roof replacements, and more throughout Georgia, including Tifton, Sylvester, Americus, Cordele, Moultrie, Fitzgerald, Adel, Camilla, Thomasville, and nearby.

Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.

our service area

We serve the following areas

Our Locations:

MVW Roofing Residential & Commercial
207 N Livingston Street
Sylvester, GA 31791
Service Area
Free Quote