Meet the Team

Mitch Willis

MVW Roofing

Title: Owner
Hometown: Sylvester, GA
Mitch Willis from MVW Roofing

MVW Roofing owner, Mitch Willis started in the construction industry at 14-years-old, working as a carpenter and laborer through high school. He continued this work on the weekends for a local construction company while in college and earned a degree in industrial systems technology at 21. After, he started a career as an Engineering Technician in the Facilities Engineering Department at the Albany Marine Corpe Base.

While at the marine base, Mitch continued to work as a contractor on the side and even started MVW Roofing in 2011. After 11 years, he decided to switch his position at the base to a firefighter, giving him more time to focus on his business.

Eight months later, Mitch learned that he had to medically retire as a firefighter after figuring out that he needed a pacemaker. This gave him even more time to devote to his business, earning a state residential general contractors license at 29-years-old and a light commercial state license 3 years later. He has now been a custom home builder and roofer for 5 years and has been providing commercial contracting services for local and federal government agencies for 2 years.

As MVW Roofing owner, Mitch is responsible for employee management, project management, and estimating job site meetings. He enjoys building relationships with his customers and creating a positive reputation for his company. He loves the construction business and helping homeowners!

In Mitch's spare time, he enjoys golfing, fishing, and doing anything his wife and his three children want to do. He spends 60% of his free time with his family and the other 40% doing projects for his wife around the house.

our service area

We serve the following areas

  • Abbeville
  • Alma
  • Ambrose
  • Andersonville
  • Baxley
  • Blackshear
  • Bonaire
  • Broxton
  • Byromville
  • Byron
  • Centerville
  • Chauncey
  • Clinchfield
  • Cobb
  • Cordele
  • Denton
  • Douglas
  • Eastman
  • Elko
  • Ellaville
  • Fitzgerald
  • Fort Valley
  • Hawkinsville
  • Hazlehurst
  • Ideal
  • Jacksonville
  • Kathleen
  • Lilly
  • Lumber City
  • Marshallville
  • Mc Rae Helena
  • Milan
  • Millwood
  • Montezuma
  • Nicholls
  • Oglethorpe
  • Perry
  • Pinehurst
  • Pineview
  • Pitts
  • Rebecca
  • Rhine
  • Rochelle
  • Seville
  • Unadilla
  • Vienna
  • Warner Robins
  • Waycross
  • West Green
  • Wray
Our Locations:

MVW Roofing Residential & Commercial
207 N Livingston Street
Sylvester, GA 31791
1-229-210-4883
Top
Service Area
Free Quote